Hey!!! Hope all is well!!! Check out this email Ginny from the Early Seekers Team sent me this morning:
Paul came back to thank us so much for the clothes we gave him as he had nothing and was so grateful
Cheryl is clean of her addiction one month
Raphael could not thank us enough for the clothes we gave him last week
Michael Was so grateful for the bag of clothes Jan gave him and he kept coming back to say thank you so much as he had only the clothes on his back
Steve Needs prayer for a torn rotator Cuff, He will need surgery
Dorothy, ( David & Paulie’s from Live It Up band ) Mother Dorothy Is quite sick with a Chest Infection Please pray for her healing she is in her 80’s
Alice & Ervin small son’s need healing pray for the family as well
Barbara healing of her heart problem pray for the family as well
Lidia pray for healing of her heart problem & for the family as well
Robert Needs a Miracle deliverance
Matthew needs a miracle as well
Barbara needs many miracles in her family also for he daughter’s test to come back normal
Sandra still needs healing of her neck and complete healing from falling down the stairs
Dean healing of his knees
Joe healing of his needs
Ron healing of blood cancer
Ronnie complete healing
Ron Jr Healing of his knee injury
Maria miracle deliverance
K God knows
Norman Pray for people in war area’s and all the Veterans as well Pedro needs pants size 38
Brian needs pants size 36 and 2x Hoodie
Marco needs Med T Shirts
Steve needs x large shirts, xl Shorts
Anna needs tops size med , size 30 jeans
Isabella Needs a very small micro wave oven
Lisa needs a back pack with wheels and Hair products
Mike Needs Large Hoody & socks
Norman needs size 9 91/2 Sneakers and Jeans size 32- 34
Joe’s sister Tia had colon surgery and needs a miracle healing, she is having a hard time getting well
Joe Brian’s friend needs size X large Hoodie
Mark needs size X large men’s sweat shirts and Tees
Jackie needs a place to live
John Sister Michelle not to be homeless and her son Michael and Alyssa.
J& T their needs
Maria Her three boys and her husband is sick
G&S God knows
Margaret needs a healing miracle of Cancer & COPD
Anastasia His needs
Carlo’s needs pants size 32 or 34
Steve Needs size 32 or 34 Jeans underware & socks
Steve needs Xl Shorts
Donna size 81/2 sneaker
Erwin needs jeans size 32 And Large Shirts
A man needs size 36/30 jeans
John Needs a miracle healing of pancreatic Cancer
David asked for pray for people to stop cutting off heads
Noemy needs size 8 or 9 sneakers
Isabella needs size 9 sneakers
Mike needs size 34 underwear & jeans
Robert needs a back pack
Anthony needs 2x Tee shirts and size 36 Shorts Jeans
Jim His needs
Lidia her children
Tony every thing
Juan needs a blanket
4 other people asked for a blanket
Raymond Healing miracle
John needs size 11 boots he asks for prayer to pass his exams at CCRI And for his health
Marco needs a healing miracle
Adelaide needs boots size 8 or 9
Many men asked for Jeans
Russell needs miracle healing
C&C continued strength on their recovery road
All the homeless
Thank You , love and prayers from the Homeless and the Early Seekers
God Bless and have a great week
Check out this email I received from the Early Seekers Team – it came with a throwback pic!
What an awesome morning we had at Kennedy Plaza!!! We passed out about 30 huge bags of clothing, several bags of toiletries, About 10 blankets, a radio and a coffee maker and about 300 sandwiches. Praise God! and a Heartfelt thank you to all of you, once again YOU MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!!!! Over 300 people were blessed by you today, They were all so thankful and walked away with smiles on their faces because of your love and faithfulness to them. God bless You all.
Clothing Blankets Toiletries, Etc Donations:
A grateful thank you to:
- Joe Brito Sharon Cogean’s Co-Worker who donated 3 huge bags of designer clothing, Some Brand new Jeans, Men’s underwear & many T shirts and other slightly used clothing. What a huge blessing to the men these are the items that are so hard to come by. They always ask for Jeans & underwear, They were so excited to get them. You made their day. God bless you.
- Andrea from Help the homeless in Rhode Island for the 6 huge bags of clothing, and plastic lunch bags. They were so blessed by you. God Bless you.
- Sharon Cogean’s coworkers for the toiletries and clothing, Your continued support is such a blessing to them. God bless you all.
- Steve Marocco for all the Huge Boxes of Brand New Jackets and clothing. Your continued support is such a blessing to them. God bless you.
- Linda Cantone for the things you donated.God bless you.
Sandwiches & Lunches:
Thank you to:
- Marie Tatarian & Lynn Spirito’s Family & to their friends from facebook: Lorie Ricci, Karen Stahowick Ramsdem, Sheila Maguire and to all who donate Lunches each week. God bless you all.
- Liz, Brenda Melucci’s Mother, had her surgery and it went well and she is able to talk well and may be able to swallow soon.
- Mr. & Mrs. Santiago: Got their apartment a few weeks ago and they keep getting blessed and are so thankful. Coreen & Barbara From Help the Homeless in Rhode Island went to their apartment last week and blessed them with a brand New Pan Set, blankets Pillow’s & toiletries. Mr. Santiago was at KP this week and was telling us how thankful, Him and his wife are. They are also bring them a toaster, silverware and a coat. God bless them.
- Lewis is 3 years sober and has been working and doing well Praise God!
- Liz Brenda’s Mother please continue to keep her in prayer for complete Healing.
- Hilda Battling Cancer
- Nick in ICU, Severe Breathing problem Pray for the family as well
- Mark depression
- Linda depression
- Beth depression
- John Harris Healing
- Mary Poole Healing
- Barbara Healing
- Maria Healing
- Jon Carlos Healing
- Ashley Healing
- Robert Healing of his liver & continued strength on his recovery road
- Ronnie Healing
- Tina Healing
- Judy Healing
- C& Car deliverance
- Michael Healing
- David Eizengburg His needs
- Andy his needs
- Elizabeth her needs
- Lewis His needs
- Carlos God knows
- Tim his needs
- Melissa her needs
- Vinny God knows
- George God Knows
- Barbara & her boy friend their needs
- Barbara (Different Barbara) Self & family
- Sharon Her needs
- David his needs
- Lois her needs
- Brian deliverance
- Steve God knows
- Nick deliverance
- Donna & Joe their needs
- Joe continued strength on his recovery road
- Ron & His family their needs
- Jason M needs a Backpack Needs Size 36/ 34 pants
- Santiago needs sneakers size 9 or 9&1/2
- Sheri her needs
- Job needs a back pack
- Sara her needs
- Moises Good Health & peace
- Jay Golden
- Steve God Knows
Thanks Love and prayers from the Homeless & the Early Seekers!!!
So the Early Seekers Team had a great day this morning. Even though it was cold, some wonderful friends warmed their hearts…for more details, please see their updates below: (I love the Early Seekers!!!!!)
- William Butress & wife
- Coreen St. Jean
- Barbara O’Connor Smith
- Andrea Smith
- Jane Pace, Sharon Cogean’s Co-worker
- Alicia Wells Smith, Sharon Cogean’s Co-worker
- Sharon Cogean for making 2 trips to my house to bring many bags of clothing and toiletries and All her other co-workers
- Mac, who donated a case of Bibles
- Lidia’s friends
- Bob Smith
- Brian Several weeks in a row he said if you come across a leather jacket, I could really use one,Well this week , He really got blessed. Sharon gave me one from her co- worker and Guess what? It fit him like it was tailor-made for him. He kept saying this is awesome I hope you did not buy it for me this is brand new and it had to cost a lot of money. He was over joyed. He kept coming back to thank us. he just couldn’t believe it. Brian Always looks out for our safety at KP. and He helps us carry stuff and pack stuff up . This Jacket was a heavy winter Wilson leather with a zip out lining and he looked Great in it. When he asked us where it came from we told him God gave it to him. God heard his pray
- A young Man Said to Jan “I just have one question for you. “Jan said “what?” He said “Why do you do all this? “Jan said” because of Love.” He said “but where does that Love come from?” Jan pointed to Heaven and he yelled out” Praise God! God bless you all.”
- Santiago & his wife Got their apartment an answer to your prayers.They are so happy. They need pots and pans
- 2 other people got their apartment also an answer to your prayers. Can’t read the names I wrote, Some times pens won’t write as well due to cold weather.
- A Spanish man asked me for a Spanish Bible and we gave him a Gideon Pocket New testament, He was so excited.
- Then a Spanish lady said oh can I have one too , Well I had one left and she was so happy.
- 3 other Spanish ladies said do you have any more Spanish Bibles. We would love one, I said We will bring you some more next week.
- Mac we passed out several of the full Bibles he donated and they were so thank full .
- One Young man said is that a Bible? How much is it?, Jan said ” It’s Free and gave him one and he was thrilled .”
- Steve Said can I have one of those large Bibles, I love to read the Bible
- Another man saw this and said” I love to read the Bible too can I have one?”,and He was Happy as well to get one.
- 2 men really needed the sneakers that William Butress donated they were so happy
- Dornel His needs
- Brian needs Timberland boots size 10 , He needs Jeans size 36- 34 length that go over boots
- Richard Guertin his needs
- John His son Michael, grandchildren and pray for John as well
- Raymond his needs
- Gene Self & his health & God knows
- Phillip World peace
- 3 Girls their needs
- Kearen B Her family & self
- Jimmy needs size 91/2 sneakers
- Felix Health
- Ines her needs
- Maria self & kids
- Esta Her needs
- Maria homeless, Family, Husband
- Carlos God knows
- George Homeless
- Mario His needs
- Robert apartment,health, wife And children
- Christine His so Who’s name is Promise just had open heart surgery and they have to go back in to operate again
- Juan apartment,
- Jonathon needs Jeans size 38
- Freddie Health
- Edwin his needs
- David a place to live
- Steve world peace
- Russell world peace
- Asmerom homes for everyone
- Lisa her needs
- John Paul get his life together
- Paul Mom passed away, Dad’s health also self & daughter
- Jim Sharon
- Grim God knows
- Megan has a lawsuit out for wrongful arrest
- Alpro God knows
- David A Home
- Anastasia His needs
- Francis Health Robert continued strength to make it trough his recovery program & healing of his liver
- Barbara needs many miracles in her family
- Barbara Different Barbara For her health and pain & for her family
- Brian a miracle deliverance
- Maria miracle deliverance
- C Deliverance
- Lisa & her loved ones
- Linda Healing depression and God knows
- K God knows
- Please continue to pray for all those with cancer and going through treatment for cancer on past lists
- Hilda will have 6 weeks Chemo & radiation & No Pain meds. And that she can swallow
- Anthony Geremia Brain tumor
- Jeanne Lung Cancer
- Artie’s brother Michael tumor
- All in the hospital
- Anthony ICU Rapid heart & Low Bp.
- Valeria Recovering from Knee replacement without pain meds
- David Vito Knee replacement & recovery
- Liz that she can swallow complete healing
- Felecia’s Mom Lorraine had a stroke
- All the homeless
- Strong holds of addiction to be broken
Hope you had a great weekend…if you have time, please take a look at the update below from our Early Seekers Team.
Last week, I shared the blog on the Facebook page of the Help the Homeless in Rhode Island Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/homelessri/), and they were actually able to donate some of the specific requests that the homeless had voiced a need for when they asked us to pray for them on Saturday morning. It’s so wonderful to be the answer to someone’s prayer, and I am glad we were able to work together to meet the needs of those less fortunate in our state. Coreen St. Jean, Andrea Smith and the other warm-hearted individuals in the Help the Homeless in RI Facebook group, thanks for taking the time out of your day to make someone else’s day special. It’s pretty fun, isn’t it!!!
Without further adieu, the Early Seekers update:
- Valerie, Sharon Cogean’s sister : A very grateful thank you to Valerie for 2 very nice blankets, and some new and lovely clothing and 2 pairs of very nice boots. all went fast and the individuals that received them were so very thankful. You really bless the homeless, God bless you.
- Sharon Cogean’s Co-workers : A very grateful Thank to Sharon’s co-workers for all the much needed toiletries, they all went so fast also and you really blessed the homeless, they were so thankful. God bless you all.
- Sharon Cogean: a very grateful thank you for all the brand new socks and the many nail polishes you blessed the homeless with, they also went fast and they were all so thankful. God bless you. also, a special thanks to you, Sharon, for dropping all the above things off to me. You are such a blessing to them.
- George: A very grateful thanks to all the people who dropped off clothing to George to give to the homeless, all went fast and you really blessed the homeless and they were so very thankful. God bless you all. Thanks George for loading them on and off the food truck and for all your hard work…it does not go unnoticed or unappreciated. God bless you.
- Lidia: a very grateful thank you to all who gave clothing toiletries & Bibles to Lidia to pass out , The homeless were so very thankful, you really blessed the homeless. God bless you.
- Tom, Jan’s Husband: a grateful thanks to Tom for all the awesome shirts you blessed the homeless with, all went fast, They were so thankful, God bless you.
- Rob, Tom’s cousin: a very grateful thanks to Rob for all the shirts and clothing you blessed the homeless with, they were so thankful. God bless you.
Thank you to all who provide lunches drinks Prayers Etc. God bless you all.
Some of the homeless and volunteers ask us for prayer when we see them…please take a moment to review and pray for our homeless:
- Valerie Sharon’s Sister will have Knee replacement surgery this Monday and she will not be able to have any kind of pain medication During her recovery from surgery, Please keep her in your prayers for a pain free and a healing miracle
- Tracy asks for prayer for Anthony Germia who has Brain cancer, Please pray for his wife Beverly and sons and family as well
- Hilda will start radiation and Chemo for a cancer spot on her lung. She will not be able to have any pain medication for it. She was also told she may not be able to swallow, Please pray for a Pain free and healing miracle. She will have 7 weeks of radiation & Chemo Feb 10Th to March 28Th
- Artie’s Friend son, Mother and family For God to give them strength & Healing miracles In his addiction and the serious issues it has caused. God’s divine intervention in all areas
- Robert Was in a program and was being harassed the whole time by another person in that program, well praise God because of your prayers He made it through that program so well, He was chosen to go to a Continued Program that only a select few get to go and will receive very intense treatment without any addiction withdrawal medications and he does have anxiety. Please pray for strength and Peace in the anxiety area and that he will continue in this program as well. Also Pray for his healing miracle as he is also very Jaundice. This is an answer to your prayers that he has advanced this far, That he not only passed the other program but he has this new one as well this is a miracle, his mother is saying. because his addiction was killing him and his family has suffered such heart ache and hardship. Lord continue this total healing miracle In Jesus name.
- Barbara Needs many miracle in her family and God is moving in this area as well, an answer to your prayers also. please continue to keep her and her family in prayer as well.
- Liz Brenda’s mother Please continue to keep her in prayer for her healing miracle and that she can swallow.
- Lidia please continue to keep her in prayer for her heart problem, May the Lord give her a healing miracle.
- Scott please continue to keep him in prayer for healing of his blood clots.
- Celeste Harris friend Donna is a Kidney transplant recipient Please keep her in pray for a healing miracle as well and pray for her family as well
- Maria needs a miracle deliverance
- Linda needs continue healing for her depression & God knows
- Ronnie Healing miracle
- Robert healing miracle for his foot & finances
- Felicia Healing miracle for her legs and her surgery goes well for her throat.
- Raymond Healing miracle cancer
- Gracie healing miracle cancer
- Ronnie & wife & babies Salvation and their needs, Strength & healing in Jail
- Barbara needs healing miracle for arthritis & pain & for her, Pray for her family as well
- Anna Please keep her in prayer for strength & peace. She was getting married and they broke up, and though she knows it is for the best, It hurts.
- Brian Please keep him in prayer for a miracle healing of his addiction, He was doing well before he fell again and his addiction has really taken a toll on him.
- C please continue to keep him in prayer for strength & deliverance
- George Needs a home, sleeps on the streets
- Andy his needs
- Ron & Cindy on the trail as they witness that souls will be saved and for God’s Provision and protection.
- George God knows
- Joe A. God knows
- Randy his needs
- Joseph His Dad Pray for Joseph as well
- Donna has a praise report Her daughter Has a job and is doing well in school
- Sharon asks for prayer for Jimmy pray for her as well
- Maria For her & her children’s needs
- Cheryl Needs a home, wants a relationship with her son & for peace and safety
- Lisa her needs
- Margret Healing of her heart & for her husband
- Carlos God knows
- Robert God knows
- Anthony finances and all his needs
- Kenneth for him and his family
- David complete healing from his surgery
- Lee God knows
- Rachel healing from depression
- Ines for her daughter & grandchild
- Nickie God knows. She said she sang a song in a church recently I said Oh I would love to hear you sing. She sang a sad song about man who is supposed to love some one and he is not being a father to his child. She could make it On American Idol or America’s got talent. What a beautiful voice!!!!!. She said she would like come to our church.
- Steve God knows
- Jan God knows
- David his needs
- Anastasia his needs
- Koryn God knows
- Sharon her needs
- Donna God knows
- S&G God knows
- All who bless this ministry
- All the homeless
- All ministries
- The strongholds of addictions to be broken
- All in pain and all who are sick
Thanks so much for taking time to read this update.
Thanks so much for taking the time to pray along with the homeless.
Thanks so much for all of your donations to the homeless.
You are appreciated!
Hope all is well…we are all working our way through another snowy Winter Season here in Southern New England…hope you enjoy reading the most recent update from Ginny of the Early Seekers Team:
We had another awesome morning having fellowship with the precious souls at Kennedy Plaza and passing out lunches, Coffee, Bananas,clothing, toiletries Etc. Everyone was so thankful for everything. Thank you all once again for making lunches, donating clothing , for all you do and all your prayers. May God bless you all. Thank you Lord for all the Provisions, all the love and team work and allowing us all to be a part in this blessed ministry. Thank you Lord that souls are being saved and set free through your Holy Spirit. To God be the Glory.
As far as food goes, we are in great need of the following:
- Brown paper bags
- Snack bags
- Sandwich bags
- Sugar & sugar substitute
- Peanut Butter
If you would like to donate, please drop off your donations in the church kitchen and label it “Early Seekers” Thanks so much for your support.
Here are the types of clothes the homeless have been asking us for lately:
- Warm Winter Clothing
- Sweat Pants
- Sweat Shirts
We are on the lookout for new or lightly used Warm Clothing. If you would like to bless the homeless Please see Jan or Ginny. Thanks & God Bless.
- Hilda please continue to pray that her lung biopsy comes back cancer free and for her healing miracle
- Liz Please continue to pray for her complete healing miracle and that she can swallow
- Lidia Healing miracle of her heart problem
- Scott Healing miracle of his blood clots
- Raymond Healing miracle of his cancer
- Joseph G Healing miracle of his cancer
- Peter was with his Girl 2 1/2 years and they broke up he misses her much, Pray for strength for him to get through this.
- Robert is in a program and doing well, This is an answer to your prayers for him and will be a miracle for him and his family when he is totally free as his addiction was killing him and has been a tremendous heart ache and hard ship on his loved ones. Satan don’t like this and has made it even harder for him as another person in the program is constantly harassing him, Please continue to pray him through for strength to continue on. God is greater, In Jesus name may he gain the victory.
- Barbara needs many miracles in her family, Please continue to keep her and her family in pray for break through.
- Robert Healing of his foot, finances & god knows
- Linda is doing better, another answer to your prayers, please continue to keep her in your prayers for healing of depression and God knows
- David speedy recovery from his surgery
- Barbara Healing miracle from Pain & Arthritis & for her family
- Maria healing miracle deliverance
- Anna God knows
- Cindy & Ron For God’s provision and protection and souls to be save as they witness on the trail
- Anthony finances & family
- Ronnie complete healing
- Ronnie in jail and His wife and 3 children
- Lisa Complete healing of her Dad And mother & step father and Blessings on Lisa and her family
- Carlos God knows
- Joe A God knows
- Paul M Heart Disease
- Michael is addiction free 1 month please pray for continued strength on his recovery road
- Jeff God knows
- William Salvation for him and his family
- Felix Health
- Joseph needs a blanket he sleeps out side
- Job good health and peace
- Raymond needs size 11 sneakers
- Kevin a home & God knows
- Felicia sees her Doctor Feb. she will be getting surgery on her throat, she also will be getting cortisone shots for her legs, Please pray for her healing.
- Robert Has a Praise Report He has a job and apartment, thanks for your prayers again
- Al God knows
- Steve God knows
- Paul His needs
- Dean finances
- Audrey her needs
- Cheryl her needs
- George needs a home sleeps out side all year for years
- Jim his needs
- Kevin his needs
- Sharon Her needs
- Chris her needs
- Andy his needs
- Brian God knows
- David his needs
- David E His needs
- Sharon God knows
- Mark God knows
I invite you to read this morning’s interesting update from the Early Seekers team:
We are still in need of some Spanish-speaking volunteers so we can communicate better with our Spanish-speaking friends in need.
Please let us know if you can help donate sandwiches on a weekly basis.
- Lily … Family
- Paul …. restoration of all he has lost
- Ray … Family issues and all his friends
- Wayne… continued healing for lung cancer
- Allen… we did not see him this week …Praying all is well with him and all our other friends who were not there this morning
- Kevin…. Needs an apartment and healing for heart problems
- Bill… God knows
- Darnell…. For God to continue to be with him
- Katherine …. she needs a home, lives at the shelter
- Gary Brooks…. stay sober and get closer to God
- Steven …. Continued prayer for healing of his Head problems
- Kevin Alexander…..needs Timberland boots for work. size 8 1/2 .
- Ken …. God knows
- Julia…. financial help and for her children and family
- Frances…. Loves the Lord and the LIU service… said he cant wait to come again.
- Jason…. still giving his testimony of how God saved him from dying after being in a coma from drug overdose. Asks that we keep him in prayer to continue to stay clean and do God’s work.
- Inez …. and all her Spanish friends who are at KP every week. They always get blessed from all that you provide for them… They speak Spanish primarily but do understand a little English … so we have a little trouble communicating with them.we have invited them to come to pt several times and they always seem enthused about coming… but have not as yet. Pray that they will come and find the love of God and meet all of you and find the love of all you who pray and provide for them.
- Haji …. He needs a 1x or 2x size winter jacket. (he asks us every week)…if anyone has one they no longer need and can donate please see Jan or Ginny. He is wearing a leather jacket now, but I think he needs a winter storm jacket as well …. being out in the snowy and winter cold.
- Jackie… Desperately is seeking a place to live and is growing weary from all the stress. Please pray she finds an apt and that God will be with her and give her peace.
- 3 young girls… pray that they get off the streets and that they will be open to what God is directing for their lives
- Cheryl….. her daughter just gave birth to a baby boy… Cheryl is so blessed to have a new grandbaby …she was so proud showing us his picture with her bright beautiful smile… and asks Gods blessing on him and their family .
- Joseph…. grateful for the blanket and toiletries
- Felicia …. was not there today not sure if she had her surgery yet… suppose to have surgery last week on a blockage in her throat… Pray for healing
- Ray….. for his daughter to stay safe and well…Also is grateful that God has helped him with his finances and he was able to purchase a used car and pay it all off.. This is also the man I had asked for prayer for last week that God would lift his spirits. Praise God ! He was blessed with a settlement check he had been waiting on.
- Esta …. needs a place to stay…and asks for strength to get thru.
- Maria…. for her and her children 0
- Giovani…. For his kids
- Jessica…. God knows.
- Isabella.. Still .Needs jeans /slacks size 16
- Andy…. Our own faithful usher at pt. That God will meet all his needs and bless him abundantly.. he is always there at kp helping us each week too. Thank you Andy !
- Walter …. Place to stay, and for him to reunite with his children
- Grady … healing for his leg
- Antonio … God knows
- Dave …. Has many needs…. has been living on the streets many years… always sweet ,and polite and always asks for prayer to find a home .. LOVES, LOVES, LOVES YOUR EGG SALAD SANDWICHES!!!
- Louise…. still in need of size 7 ladies underwear
- Dave…. this man use to come to PT many years ago… we had not seen him for a long time. He needs a home .. and pray that God will break through all the barriers in his life.
- Erwin…. said ” lets pray that the Pats win !!! ” Yay ! Go Pats !!!
- Steve…. Needs a home and financial blessings
- Mario…. God knows
- Lucy …. size 9 sneakers
- Brian …. God Knows…… also needs size 36/34 jeans and size 10 timberland boots.
- Paul …… for his sister Suzanne and Karen
- George ….. God Knows
- Charles ….. still needs a job… looking for work so he can get off the streets.
- Ginny ….. on the mend from her sinus infection …continue to pray for complete healing.
Prayer for all who are ill and all who need healing and relief from any pain and suffering. May God’s healing hand restore them with new health and strength. For our brothers and sisters who are struggling with addictions , also those who have been freed from them but may have fallen victim to it again…. May God’s love and mercy reach down and pick them up and help them to start over and begin anew. And may their healings become a testimony to others who may need help and encouragement . Lord restore the broken …restore lives… that you may be glorified. Lord send us counselors and mentors so that those who are on the road to recovery may be encouraged and stay committed and find the path God has planned for them.
Open the floodgates of heaven Lord to bring peace and joy to the broken hearted to those whose eyes are filled with tears , to the lost and confused… to those who are seeking to find something that will satisfy ..Let them see and hear your voice speaking and drawing them to yourself. For you oh Lord are all that we need…. You are calling us to yourself …. you are all that they are seeking…. Some looking in all the wrong places… Unknowingly… they are seeking YOU lord …. .. ONLY YOU can satisfy our souls. You alone are all that matters.You alone can make all things right. Break thru the walls and barriers that have built up and keep them bound .
Housing for the homeless
Ok, so we are in the midst of a Winter Weather Advisory right now here in Rhode Island, and I just stumbled upon the following post on one of our volunteer’s Facebook pages. Take a look at what Sharon and Lidia shared today: