March 29, 2014
The Early Seekers Team sent us the following update today…they are still working hard and still going strong!!!!
Good morning Every one.
Once again we had another blessed morning at KP, we had the honor of having Genera, William Leonard and several others helping on the food truck at KP this morning. God bless you all. Once again there was a huge amount of people At KP This morning. We passed out 362 lunches,9 bags of clothing, toiletries & bibles Everyone was so thankful. God bless you all for your labor of love in all you do to bless this ministry and for all your Prayers. Please see the Praise Reports below.
A grateful thank you to Ken David who has been making lunches while his wife Val has been away. (Valerie Ken is Sharon’s brother -in- law. Ken said to Sharon The homeless have to walk so far to get meals, I don’t want them to go without while Val is away so I will make the lunches. God bless you Ken this is so sweet of you God bless you.)
A grateful thank you to all who make sandwiches, Lunches, give snacks and drinks. God bless you all.
Note: If you are making sandwiches, Lunches, or donating Snacks, Lunches, coffee or any food items to the Early Seekers, would you kindly please go to the sign up sheet located on the side of the cabinet in the Church kitchen and Write down what you brought in and how many Lunches ,sandwiches, items etc and sign your name so we can keep an accurate account. Thank you so much. Also Please label your donations Early Seekers. God bless you all.
Clothing & toiletries:
A grateful Thank you to Sharon Cogean’s Co- workers for the clothing and toiletries. And to all who donated clothing. and Thank you Sharon for picking them up and delivering them. You all are such a blessing to the Homeless. God bless all of you.
We give the homeless the opportunity to voice things they are thankful for and things they would like prayer for:
- Lidia said the sinners prayer with a man and the angels in heaven are rejoicing with us as there is a new name written down in Glory. and His name is John Praise God!!!
- Liz Brenda Melucci’s mom is swallowing and eating normally!!!! Liz and the family thank you so very much for all your prayers.
- Tom a Man we have not seen for a few years and use to come to Pt faithfully with his wife. came to Jan and said O my God I can’t believe you all are still coming to KP , giving out food and clothing after all these years. I know a lot of organizations That help the homeless but they come and go and fade out. You have been doing this faithfully for years. You are so dedicated. this shows that your love is real and genuine. He & his wife are living in East Providence and have been attending a church near him. But also said he wants to come to PT again.
- William Is now getting his benefits and also found a job
Some asked for prayer:
- Robert needs a miracle healing from addiction that has tried to kill him, He also needs a miracle healing for his liver he is only in his 20’s Please, Please storm heaven for him and his family. His mom and sister are Born Again.Pray for His salvation as well.
- Sandra Steve’s sister please continue to pray for her complete healing
- Janice Mom Phyllis is still very sick
- Paulie & his family please continue to pray for all his loved ones that are battling Cancer and other illness as well and pray for his family as well as they are caring for them.
- Barbara & Bob They need many miracles in their family, they really need a break through.
- Barbara Please continue to pray for her healing and for her family as well
- Lidia Please pray for a miracle healing of her heart problem and for a very special unspoken
- Scott still needs a complete healing of his blood clots, His leg is doing better
- K needs a miracle healing & a few special unspoken as well
- J needs Prayer for a very special unspoken
- Car needs a miracle deliverance
- C needs a miracle deliverance
- Brian & D needs a miracle deliverance
- K&G God knows
- R& L God knows
- J&T God knows
- George God knows
- Mark God knows
- Sharon God knows
- Kenny My son will have Knee surgery April 2,
- Ronnie God knows
- Hilda Please continue to keep her in your prayers for complete healing of cancer
- Susie in the wheel chair has cancer through her body and was given 3 months to live
- Frank also has cancer he was given 3 years to live
- Cheryl God knows, And some man is constantly bothering her .
- Ken his needs
- Brian for his daughter Haily, grand son Mathew and Girl Desiree
- Tony God knows
- Andy his needs
- David his needs
- Sarge his needs Also grieving the loss of his son that died in a fire 15 years old and also loss his Dad
- Sharon has been battling pneumonia for a few months she is in a lot of pain from it also , she needs a place to live she sleeps outside
- Linda needs a miracle healing from depression & a few very special unspoken
- Maria a miracle healing for deliverance & for her family as well
- Ronnie will be out of jail soon please keep him and his wife and children in prayer.He is now Born again and doing well.
- Richard everything
- Bobby healing of his foot & God knows
- Jackie Thanks us all and thanks the Lord. Pray for her needs
- Erwin His needs
- Kavin needs pants size 38, He protects us, Pray for his needs also
- Jimmy needs jeans size 32 or 34 He needs a home sleeps out side, He wants to come to church with his girl, He wants to get out of his situation and was in tears we prayed for him also.
- Andrae needs jeans size 36
- Vahl needs a miracle healing from cancer
- Lenny needs jeans size 36 Pray for him & his family
- Gary wants prayer to stop smoking
- Tony asks for prayer for Philip C.
- Cheryl to be re united with her son
- Vinny For all of us who help the homeless
- Job Peace& good health Needs BP.
- Greg May have an apartment At Marvin Gardens
- Paul needs a X large Or Large Jacket
- Steve housing & Health
- Kirk his needs
- Nancy her needs
- April Her health & for her spirit
- Tom & Mary their needs
- Joe & Donna their needs
- Ken God knows
- Al God knows
- Carlos God knows
- A man said Pray for Spring !!!!!!!
- Ken Continued Growth in the Lord
Thank you so much for all your support!!!!