Check out this email I received from the Early Seekers Team – it came with a throwback pic!
What an awesome morning we had at Kennedy Plaza!!! We passed out about 30 huge bags of clothing, several bags of toiletries, About 10 blankets, a radio and a coffee maker and about 300 sandwiches. Praise God! and a Heartfelt thank you to all of you, once again YOU MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!!!! Over 300 people were blessed by you today, They were all so thankful and walked away with smiles on their faces because of your love and faithfulness to them. God bless You all.
Clothing Blankets Toiletries, Etc Donations:
A grateful thank you to:
- Joe Brito Sharon Cogean’s Co-Worker who donated 3 huge bags of designer clothing, Some Brand new Jeans, Men’s underwear & many T shirts and other slightly used clothing. What a huge blessing to the men these are the items that are so hard to come by. They always ask for Jeans & underwear, They were so excited to get them. You made their day. God bless you.
- Andrea from Help the homeless in Rhode Island for the 6 huge bags of clothing, and plastic lunch bags. They were so blessed by you. God Bless you.
- Sharon Cogean’s coworkers for the toiletries and clothing, Your continued support is such a blessing to them. God bless you all.
- Steve Marocco for all the Huge Boxes of Brand New Jackets and clothing. Your continued support is such a blessing to them. God bless you.
- Linda Cantone for the things you donated.God bless you.
Sandwiches & Lunches:
Thank you to:
- Marie Tatarian & Lynn Spirito’s Family & to their friends from facebook: Lorie Ricci, Karen Stahowick Ramsdem, Sheila Maguire and to all who donate Lunches each week. God bless you all.
- Liz, Brenda Melucci’s Mother, had her surgery and it went well and she is able to talk well and may be able to swallow soon.
- Mr. & Mrs. Santiago: Got their apartment a few weeks ago and they keep getting blessed and are so thankful. Coreen & Barbara From Help the Homeless in Rhode Island went to their apartment last week and blessed them with a brand New Pan Set, blankets Pillow’s & toiletries. Mr. Santiago was at KP this week and was telling us how thankful, Him and his wife are. They are also bring them a toaster, silverware and a coat. God bless them.
- Lewis is 3 years sober and has been working and doing well Praise God!
- Liz Brenda’s Mother please continue to keep her in prayer for complete Healing.
- Hilda Battling Cancer
- Nick in ICU, Severe Breathing problem Pray for the family as well
- Mark depression
- Linda depression
- Beth depression
- John Harris Healing
- Mary Poole Healing
- Barbara Healing
- Maria Healing
- Jon Carlos Healing
- Ashley Healing
- Robert Healing of his liver & continued strength on his recovery road
- Ronnie Healing
- Tina Healing
- Judy Healing
- C& Car deliverance
- Michael Healing
- David Eizengburg His needs
- Andy his needs
- Elizabeth her needs
- Lewis His needs
- Carlos God knows
- Tim his needs
- Melissa her needs
- Vinny God knows
- George God Knows
- Barbara & her boy friend their needs
- Barbara (Different Barbara) Self & family
- Sharon Her needs
- David his needs
- Lois her needs
- Brian deliverance
- Steve God knows
- Nick deliverance
- Donna & Joe their needs
- Joe continued strength on his recovery road
- Ron & His family their needs
- Jason M needs a Backpack Needs Size 36/ 34 pants
- Santiago needs sneakers size 9 or 9&1/2
- Sheri her needs
- Job needs a back pack
- Sara her needs
- Moises Good Health & peace
- Jay Golden
- Steve God Knows
Thanks Love and prayers from the Homeless & the Early Seekers!!!