Thanks for taking the time to check out the RI Dream Center Blog.
The title says it all – this is the Dream Center’s Diary…we will be posting news, updates, and every-day life stories about Dream Center volunteers, donors, and patrons.
- Looking for volunteer opportunities? check!
- Looking for ways to give? check!
- Looking to see what your donations are doing? check!
- Looking to meet some of the RI Dream Center staff? check!
- Looking to catch up with some of the people RI Dream Center is serving? check!
For starters, here are some of the things RI Dream Center has going on these days:
- Food Truck – hits the streets every day handing out free meals to the homeless across Providence and Cranston
- The Covenant – putting together wedding ceremonies for financially poor but emotionally rich couples
- I Need You To Survive – providing free head-to-toe makeovers for no/low-income women
- Overcomers – Monday night meeting helping those looking to beat addictions
There’s much more we have going on as well…and as time goes by we’ll spend more time exploring the RI Dream Center…
In fact, we are having a huge fundraiser this weekend…please be sure to check out our event page on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/538478832892214/) for more details, but here are some of the fun things we have going on this Saturday from noon to 6pm at 330 Park Ave. in Cranston:
- Pig Roast
- Bouncy House and Face Painting for the kids
- Live Bands
- Silent Auction
- Dunk Tank
- And much more…
Well, thanks for checking in today – be sure to check in soon for future posts to the Dream Center Diary!
We’d love to hear from you:
- online: http://www.ridreamcenter.com/
- phone: 401-396-2743
- email the Dream Center: email@example.com
- email the Dream Center blog: firstname.lastname@example.org